Get 33% off Your Next Year of Xbox Live
Looking to save on the Xbox One, then look no farther than the latest deal from Microsoft. Right now, for whatever reason (maybe because they love their fans), the gaming giant is offering one year of Xbox Live Gold at a worthwhile discount.
Directly on the Microsoft Store, via this link, you can obtain a full year of Xbox Gold for $39.99. That’s $20 off the standard price, and there’s a variety of benefits you get with that discounted offer. For starters, you can acquire this month’s Games with Gold. Every month, subscribers obtain complementary Xbox One and Xbox 360 (backward compatible) games. For example, right now, you can pick up Splinter Cell: Conviction.
Of course, a list of other benefits awaits the Xbox Gold subscriber, which you can find down below:
- Xbox Live Gold is your ticket to the most exciting social entertainment network in the world on Xbox One and Xbox 360. With the most advanced multiplayer, free games, Games with Gold, and Deals with Gold, Xbox Live Gold is better than ever.
- Twice a month, Xbox Live Gold members get exclusive access to a hand-selected collection of fan favorites, big hits, and bold new visions – for free.
- A single Gold membership provides multiplayer access for everyone in your home. It’s the most advanced multiplayer experience you can get, and you can even receive multiplayer invites while you’re watching TV.
- Experience the newest hits before they hit the street with access to exclusive Xbox betas.
- As an Xbox Live Gold member, you get discounts on select content each week. With Deals with Gold, you can save up to 75% on games in the Xbox Store. With so much on sale each week, the savings can really add up.
If you’re out of time on your Xbox Live account, then now may be the best time to renew. Later on, check back as we report on additional gaming deals from digital stores and elsewhere.