Kill All the Mutants in Ripout
Get ready to embark on an epic Sci-fi journey through space! The indie game company Pet Project Games has announced the release date of their debut game Ripout for PC. The game will launch in early access on 24 October 2023 through their publishing partner, 3D Realms. It will be available on the three major digital video game marketplaces- Steam, Epic Games Store, and GoG.
The developer also mentioned that the game will be coming to PlayStation and Xbox consoles in early 2024. Moreover, you can try the demo version on Steam right now.
Ripout is an online co-op multiplayer horror FPS game. Players will set out on a mission in space in search of human survivors and find Sanctuary. They will fight their way along with their Pet Gun through mutant-infested spaceships and collect loot. There are also options to customize their characters on their mission to find a safe haven for human beings.
Here are the key features of the game:
- Cooperative PVE Gameplay: Embark on a variety of missions and explore derelict ships alone or in small teams.
- High Variety of Reconfigurable Monsters: Fight genetically altered beings who are able to strengthen and reconfigure themselves by attaching smaller mutants to their bodies.
- Living Pet Gun: Stand your ground using your trusty Pet Gun and harness the power of the sentient biotech yourself.
- Weapon Modifications and Character Classes: Customize your weapon and choose between multiple character specializations.
- Quick, Action-Packed Missions: Explore countless derelict ships in various short, 10–20-minute missions.
- Procedurally Generated Levels: Enjoy endless replayability and suspense, thanks to our procedurally generated level design.
- Scalable Difficulty: Expect a challenge for teams of all sizes, thanks to the game’s scaling difficulty.