Pile Up! And Chill
Get ready for a casual gaming experience. The indie game development studio Remoop just shared its first title, Pile Up! in partnership with the publishers Catoptric Games and IndieArk. Moreover, it is available on Steam Early Access for a price of $9.99 USD.
Pile Up! is a strategic building game that is chill and relaxing at the same time. It is greatly inspired by Rose Island, Kowloon City, and Townscaper. Players need to place and manage unique buildings on a small island to make beautiful cities. The main goal is to increase the population as much as possible while keeping all the citizens happy in a limited space.
We can also unlock new buildings by interacting with the map and collecting scraps. There are more than 50 buildings of 7 types that are inspired by card games. The game features a total of 3 unique islands to populate. It also has a Sandbox Mode to unleash our inner creativity.
Here are the key features of the game:
- Vertical city building within a small area.
- Over 50 buildings of 7 building types inspired by card games to unlock and combine.
- 3 unique islands that you can complete and try to reach to the highest population.
- Sandbox Mode to those who want pure creativity! (An easier mode is on it’s way too!)
- Engineer’s Handbook to learn more about the buildings.
- Chill and strategic gameplay with some explosions and the risk of everything going sideways.
- Replayability with controlled randomness on every run.
- A super cute whale named “Moby Jr.”!