Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order and More Coming to Game Pass for PC
EA Play was a major addition to Xbox Game Pass when it joined with the subscription service last year, but unfortunately for PC users, the addition of EA Play to Xbox Game Pass for PC was delayed until… tomorrow apparently. Xbox has just announced that EA Play will be available on PC starting tomorrow, March 18 for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Game Pass for PC subscribers.
“Since teaming up with Electronic Arts, we’ve been working to provide Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and PC members an EA Play membership at no additional cost. We want to thank the PC community for your patience over the past few months as we worked to deliver a better Xbox App experience for EA Play.”
EA Play titles will be available on March 18 at 2:00 pm PT. Here are some notable additions to EA Play:
- More than 60 of EA’s biggest and best PC games like Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, FIFA 20, Titanfall 2 and Need for Speed Heat, as well as titles from some of EA’s most popular franchises like Battlefield, Madden NFL, Command & Conquer, and The Sims.
- Rewards each month from your favorite EA games. March rewards include: Gold Team Fantasy MUT packs and an EA Play Celebration Pack for Madden 21, a N7 Weapon Charm for Apex Legends and more.
- And starting on day one of EA Play on PC with Xbox Game Pass, members can play the new-to-Play List title Star Wars: Squadrons on PC and console. Master the art of starfighter combat in the authentic piloting experience, feel the adrenaline of first-person multiplayer space dogfights alongside your squadron, and buckle up in a thrilling Star Wars story.
- Exclusive in-game challenges and rewards, special member-only content, and discounts on EA digital purchases via EA Desktop app beta.
- Access to trials of games for up to 10 hours from best-loved franchises and top titles like FIFA 21.
In order to access the new games and exclusive content from EA Play, you will need to download the EA Play launcher and will be prompted to connect your Xbox and EA accounts.
Game Pass recently added over 20 Bethesda titles, most of which are playable on PC. As well as having announced a variety of individual titles that have already been or will soon be added to the service including Undertale, Octopath Traveler, Nier: Automata, and more.
Want to win an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscription? Check out our giveaway right here.