Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection Video Review
Unless you’re relatively new to the gaming industry it’s likely that you’ve heard about (and probably even played) the Uncharted franchise. In fact, considering just how popular this series is, you may have even played more than one. Up until now the most recent games – Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End and Uncharted: The Lost Legacy – weren’t available to play on the PS5. Enter the Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection.
You’ll get to play as Nathan Drake and Chloe Frazer in their own separate adventures. If you’ve never tried either game, or you’re looking for a replay them, we’ll break it all down for you in our video review. Do these 2 remastered games benefit from the PS5 tech? Find out below.
Here’s a little breakdown of highlights from PlayStation about what each of the games brings to the table.
Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End:
- Winner of over 150 Game of the Year awards.
- A globe-trotting adventure with the largest and most detailed environments in the UNCHARTED franchise.
- Fluid combat and traversal with the use of the grapple hook creates even more dynamic and thrilling action set pieces.
Uncharted: The Lost Legacy:
- Featuring an exotic mix of urban, jungle and ancient ruins environments on the southwestern coast of the Indian peninsula.
- Builds on the acclaimed UNCHARTED franchise gameplay with updated systems and refinements including cinematic combat, exploration, traversal, complex puzzles and more.