Save the Digital Kingdom
The video game publisher Selecta Play has announced that Narita Boy is getting a special boxed edition for Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4. It will be available in multiple retail stores in Europe in early 2024.
Studio Koba is the developer and Team17 Digital is the publisher of this amazing RetroVania adventure game. Moreover, the digital edition is already available on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
Narita Boy takes huge inspiration from the digital age of the 80s but it has its own twist. You will become a legendary hero trapped as a mere echo within the Digital Kingdom. You must discover the mysteries behind the amazing Techno-sword, fight the corrupt and tainted Stallions, and save the world.
The story takes you back to the 80s. A genius called The Creator made a video game console named Narita One with a game called Narita Boy. It became a huge hit in no time and became the best-selling video game of all time.
However, inside the binary code, the digital realm is connected with reality. A villain called Him has returned and deleted The Creator’s memories. This led to the initiation of the protocol to bring a new hero into the world.
The key features are:
– Pixel perfectionist: The shining example of a perfectionist at work. Experience the visuals of a retro-era brought to life with hand-drawn animations.
– Explore The Digital Kingdom: Venture up, down, left, and right to discover the darkest depths of the broken binary code.
– Max out the Trichroma: Take the Techno-sword and plunge it into the digital hearts of your enemies.
– Diehard enemies and bosses: Face dangerous foes and awesome bosses.
– Sounds of the retro-grade-times: Feel fresh waves of synth wash over you while traveling the Digital Kingdom.