It May Be Easier to Find Things, Thanks to the Nintendo Switch Update
Nintendo Switch has come out with a new Software Update. Officially known as version 14.0.0, this comes out with two major changes when it comes to the Nintendo Switch System- and this means some very pleasant surprises, some of them which make it easier for people who use the Nintendo Switch.
““Groups” feature was added to the All Software menu.
- You can now create groups of software to help organize your software titles.
- Making groups for different game genres, developers, or whatever you’d like to organize by may make it easier to find the application you want.
- Up to 100 groups can be created with a max of 200 titles per group.
- The button to proceed to the “All Software” screen is displayed only when there are 13 or more software title icons on the system.
- For more information, see How to Create Groups of Software.
Bluetooth® Audio volume behavior was changed.
- You can now adjust the volume of Bluetooth audio devices using either the Nintendo Switch™ console or through volume control buttons on the Bluetooth audio device.
- The Bluetooth audio device must support AVRCP profiles for these changes to work.
- The volume displayed on the console will reflect the Bluetooth audio volume when using the device’s control buttons.
- The maximum volume output for some Bluetooth audio devices has been increased.
- When first connecting a device, volume will be reduced to avoid sudden loudness.
- For more information, see How to Pair and Manage Bluetooth Audio Devices.“
In short: now the gaming library can be sorted on the Switch, as well as changes for audio linking and no more surprise audio blasts when first connected. While we do not know if there will be further customizing or filtering for the Grouping function, we will have to see. But for now- with the update that’s been released on Nintendo Switch on March 21, 2022, now everyone on Switch can enjoy the update!