Battlefield V Is Going to Get a New Update This Week
A Battlefield V update that’s scheduled to come out this week aims to bring some changes to the game’s user interface, vehicles, and weapons, according to one of the game’s producers, Jaqub Ajmal.
Last Friday, Ajmal tweeted out a few of these changes that are coming to Battlefield V soon and here’s a list of those tweets:
- Improvements to death experience making it easier now to understand who killed you, improved accuracy of the visual representation of incoming bullets from other players. Improved the accuracy of the UI directional damage indicators.
- Various improvements to vaulting, for example, you will no longer take damage incorrectly when vaulting over objects. Vaulting should also no longer trigger against steep hills and slopes.
- Improved ragdoll behavior which should now look better in various scenarios such as when getting killed by explosions.
- Some good tweaks to weapons and vehicles. Full details in the patch notes next week! A fan favorite: The Stuke siren has been made louder! Animation fixes for gunner and passenger position for vehicles.
- Panzerfaust is now a one-hit kill against planes, for more glorious Battlefield moments! Various graphical fixes, and sight adjustments on weapons. Fixed the issue with the M30 Drilling being unable to switch firing mode!
- Footstep audio has been improved making walking and sprinting louder for a better gameplay experience while crouching and crawling generates less sound to enable sneaking and stealth gameplay.
What do you think of this news? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.