The first of three planned DLC add-ons is set to be released soon, and we have some of the details already. The new DLC, Fallout 4 Automatron, is all about robots, as you can probably surmise from its title. Here is the detailed summary, straight from Bethesda themselves:
“The mysterious Mechanist has unleashed a horde of evil robots into the Commonwealth, including the devious Robobrain. Hunt them down and harvest their parts to build and mod your own custom robot companions. Choose from hundreds of mods; mixing limbs, armor, abilities, and weapons like the all-new lightning chain gun. Even customize their paint schemes and choose their voices!”
Automatron will apparently sell for $9.99, and Bethesda has only said so far that it will release in “March 2016.” We also have information on the Achievements that will be added with its release. Here they are, courtesy of some eagle-eyed Fallout 4 players:
- Robot Hunter – 20 Points – Unlock 10 robot mods
- Restoring Order – 20 Points – Complete “Restoring Order”
- Mechanical Menace – 20 Points – Complete “Mechanical Menace”
- The Most Toys – 20 Points – Build 10 robot mods
- Headhunting – 20 Points – Complete “Headhunting”
As we reported earlier, Fallout 4 Automatron will be followed by two more DLC add-ons: Wasteland Workshop arrives in April 2016 and will cost $4.99, while Far Harbor comes in May at a price of $24.99.
Fallout 4 came out in November of 2015 and has gone on to be a huge critical and financial success for Bethesda. It just got a Patch today – here are the details. We at COGconnected have also been covering Fallout 4 since its release – check out our articles:
- Here are the Top 10 Must-Have Weapons for Fallout 4
- Check out these Survival Tips
- Lost a companion? We show you how to find them.
- For beginners to Fallout, here are some Basic Combat Tips