2K today announced that WWE 2K16, the latest addition to the flagship WWE video game franchise, is available now on Windows PC via Steam.
Offered for $49.99, WWE 2K16 for Windows PC delivers all of the action offered in WWE 2K16 for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, including the largest roster in franchise history of more than 120 playable characters; two playable versions of 2015 WWE Hall of Fame inductee and global action film icon, Arnold Schwarzenegger; and the story-driven 2K Showcase featuring WWE Hall of Famer and WWE 2K16 cover Superstar, Stone Cold Steve Austin.
In addition, WWE 2K16 provides consumers with all of the game’s previously released downloadable content for Windows PC, including new playable characters, moves and story-driven content, at no additional cost. Details on the available content are as follows:
WWE 2K16 for Windows PC – Content with Game Purchase:
The following items are immediately accessible at launch for consumers who purchase WWE 2K16 for Windows PC, with no additional charges:
- Full Game.
- Access to two playable versions of Arnold Schwarzenegger as T-800 from The Terminator and T-800 from Terminator 2: Judgment Day.
- MyPlayer Kickstart: Players will gain instant access to boost created Superstar ratings and attributes in the game’s MyCareer mode.
- Accelerator:Players will gain instant access to all unlockable content available in the game.
- New Moves Pack: More than 30 new moves, including the Corner Enzuigiri (made popular by WWE Diva Nikki Bella), Avalanche Ram (made popular by WWE Diva Paige), Sidewinder Suplex (made popular by WWE and NXT Superstar Kevin Owens), Standing Crossface Chickenwing (made popular by WWE Superstar Stardust) and Dragon Sleeper (made popular by NXT Superstar Finn Bálor).
- Legends Pack: Playable WWE Legends: Big Boss Man, Dusty Rhodes, Lita, Mr. Perfect, “Rowdy” Roddy Piper and Trish Stratus.
- Future Stars Pack: Playable NXT Superstars: Samoa Joe, Diego, Fernando, Blake and Murphy.
- 2015 Hall of Fame Showcase.
Source: Press Release