Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom Promises a New Take on Action-RPG
New information from the anticipated action-RPG Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom. Players will soon visit a beautiful realm of compelling art direction and narrative. From Indie studio Enigami, this new title saw inception 20 years ago. It began as the passion of Samir Rebib, now Artistic Director of the studio, working to deliver the best possible experience in an RPG. Then, navigating various difficulties, Rebib and the studio of passionate creators found promise in Kickstarter. And upon garnering some much-deserved attention, found a publisher in Focus Home Interactive. Shiness is now coming to all platforms.
Promising a magic world of wonderful characters and gameplay, an all-new video allows an in-depth look at characters, combat and the aesthetic direction of studio Enigami:
As you explore the world, you’ll acquire access to individualized powers. Each endearing character has their own abilities to help you in combat gameplay that harkens back to old-fashioned mechanics. However, the combat in this game offers assorted move sets and means of fighting, whether its magic, elemental affinities, and melee combos. Simply recruit as you quest, gaining experience with each of the playable characters. That’s right, play as multiple characters and learn new modes of engaging enemies.
Shiness’s key features are as follows:
- Travel through an enthralling and interactive world as Chado and his 4 companions, and develop your characters.
- Hyper-dynamic combat, mixing magic with fighting games combat mechanics (hits, combos, parry, etc…)
- Develop 2 types of skills (physical attacks and magic) and unlock new talents and spells
- Explore a vast world with multiple environments, that you will interact with thanks to you and your companions’ special powers and skills.
- Numerous quests and side-quests will give you the opportunity to develop your characters and their reputation.
Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom is coming soon to PC, PS4, and Xbox One. We’ll keep you posted as an exact release date is revealed. Simply stay tuned to COGconnected. Happy gaming
SOURCE: Press Release