There Will Be So Many Amazing on PlayStation Plus
A fresh lineup of games are on their way to the Extra and Premium tiers of PlayStation Plus on 21 November (Tuesday). PlayStation Plus has already made one new title available and that is Teardown. It took the spotlight as PlayStation’s headline game for the month.
Although the demolition sandbox game initially launched on PC last year, it is making its debut on the PS5 and is now available on PS Plus Extra and Premium. Notably, Teardown is the exclusive November game designed specifically for the PS5.
Both Premium and Extra subscribers will receive the clever and surreal puzzle game Superliminal for the PS4 and PS5. PS4 players can delve into the critically acclaimed RPG Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen, and experience Dead Island: Riptide Definitive Edition.
Premium subscribers can indulge in a selection of classics, with the addition of the iconic PS1 RPG Grandia available for both PS4 and PS5 players. For a unique experience, the quirky PS2 game PaRappa the Rapper 2 will be included for PS4.
Check out the whole list of games below:
PlayStation Plus Premium And Extra Games For November 2023
- Teardown (PS5)
- Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen (PS4)
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme vs. Maxi Boost On (PS4)
- Dead Island: Riptide Definitive Edition (PS4)
- Superliminal (PS4, PS5)
- Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising (PS4, PS5)
- Nobunaga’s Ambition: Taishi (PS4)
- Alternate Jake Hunter: Daedalus The Awakening of Golden Jazz (PS4)
- River City Melee Mach!! (PS4)
PlayStation Plus Premium Classics For October 2023
- Grandia (PS4, PS5)
- Jet Moto (PS4, PS5)
- Up (PS4, PS5)
- Klonoa Phantasy Reverie Series (PS4/PS5)
- PaRappa the Rapper 2 (PS4)