Time to Party Even Harder
The Jackbox Party Pack 8 features some brand new party games for players to enjoy with friends and family. The Jackbox Party Pack allows phones, tablets, and computers to serve as controllers.
Here are the five new party games featured in The Jackbox Party Pack 8:
- Job Job: A twisted interview game where you use other players’ answers to score the job. Who knew getting a job could be fun AND chaotic? (3-10 players)
- The Poll Mine: Jackbox’s very first head-to-head team game! Trapped in a magical mine with no way out, try to correctly rank your group’s poll opinions and escape. (2-10 players)
- Drawful: Animate: This exciting new spin on the classic Drawful introduces animated gifs that you can create. Watch out for those tricky decoys! (3-10 players)
- The Wheel of Enormous Proportions: The ultimate game of trivia and chance. Doesn’t everyone love a game with a giant, shiny, spinning wheel? (2-8 players)
- Weapons Drawn: The game where trust is nonexistent. Can you hide your murders while solving others? Get ready to point those fingers because everyone but you did it! (4-8 players)
If you don’t have access to any of the above devices to play the game, you won’t be left out. You can still play this almost anywhere. The Jackbox Party Pack 8 will launch on Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV and iPad, and Android TV later this fall.
The Jackbox games are celebrated for being fun party games and being incredibly accessible. The games are available basically everywhere, and you can use almost anything as a controller. You can’t get much more accessible than that for the average audience who might enjoy these games.
Source: Press Release