The Soul Keeper Wants YOU
Rejoice, D&D fans, because Episode 2 of the Neverwinter: Sharandar expansion is coming out today. Episode 2: The Soul Keeper introduces a new evolution of the freshly revamped Sharandar, a mystical land inhabited by elves… and now also crawling with the undead. Players will travel to the Mended Grove to learn what’s going on with all these ghosts and ghouls, where they will encounter the cruel Night Hag, Mathilda Soulstealer, and her corpse armies. To make matters worse, the Night Hag drains the life from anything she touches. This lady is no pushover. Fight her if you dare to earn great rewards, including new companion gear and rings with new powers.
Game features include:
- The Mended Grove – Explore the new Mended Grove area of the Sharandar Adventure Zone, where undead servants haunt the living, summoned by a soul-stealing Night Hag.
- Night Hag Lair – The vile Night Hag has made a lair for herself in an ancient Illefarn crypt where she hoards her stolen souls. Undead guardians abound in this long-forgotten tomb!
- The Soul Keeper Campaign – Begin the second Sharandar campaign for new rewards, including new companion armor sets, along with new rings with brand-new powers new to Neverwinter.
- New Heroic Encounters – The new Mended Grove area has four new, challenging Heroic Encounters (one Major Heroic Encounter and three Minor Heroic Encounters). Upon successfully completing an encounter, adventurers are rewarded with Seals of the Wild, which can be traded for Crone’s gear.
- New Bounties – As the threat of the hags grows, more of their foul champions are brought forth. The Iliyanbruen elves of New Sharandar reward those adventurers brave enough to defeat these threats and claim the bounties.