The Same Great Package Arrives to New Platforms
Overcooked! All You Can Eat is finally making its way Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Steam next month on March 23rd. The collection, previously released for the Xbox Series X/S and PlayStation 5, includes all of the content from Overcooked! and Overcooked! 2 remastered for 60 frames per second and up to 4K resolution.
Here are some of the game’s key features:
- Every mouthful: Includes every piece of Overcooked! and Overcooked! 2 content, remastered and available in 60 frames per second in up to 4K resolution
- Multiple multiplayer courses: Levels originally from Overcooked! are playable with online multiplayer support for the very first time, with every Overcooked! All You Can Eat kitchen also featuring cross-play functionality in a post-launch update
- Exclusive new kitchens & cooks: New levels, new chefs, and additional skins for every single chef – all exclusive to Overcooked! All You Can Eat
- Trophies/Achievements: Brand new trophy and achievement sets for players to unlock
- Cooking for all: Accessibility options and a new assist mode opens the game to more players than ever before
For a limited time, Overcooked! All You Can Eat players can download the Swedish Chef as a playable character for free. The character was previously announced at last year’s Game Awards in December.
The game will also include new accessibility options and an assist mode. The assist mode adds the following options:
- to increase level times
- boost scores awarded for each meal
- lengthen recipe times
- the ability to turn off order expiration
- colour-blind friendly chef indicators
- a scalable user interface
- the ability to enable dyslexia friendly text
The game will cost $40 USD and will receive physical releases for both the Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 version of the game, but not for the Xbox One or Steam versions.
You can check out the trailer for Overcooked! All You Can Eat below: