The Best Edition in the Galaxy
Tomorrow will mark the release date of the Celebration Editon of Star Wars Battlefront II. This bundle deal will include a myriad of content that has come out since the game’s original launch. This is a great way to get into the game if you have not had the chance to buy it yet. Or it could work as a great Christmas gift to that special Star Wars nerd in your life.
Here is a quick overview of some of the things you get with the bundle.
Celebration Editon of Star Wars Battlefront II
- Base Game
- Including all past and upcoming free game updates*** as they release
- More than 25 Hero Appearances
- Including six Legendary Appearances, plus one Appearance each for Rey, Finn, and Kylo Ren inspired by Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, coming December 17
- More than 125 Trooper and Reinforcement Appearances
- More than 100 Hero and Trooper Emotes and Voice Lines
- More than 70 Hero and Trooper Victory Poses.
As you can see, there is a ton of stuff that comes with the Celebration Edition. However, don’t let this distract you from the new “The Rise of Skywalker” update. This new update is going to add even more things to Battlefront II.
Fans can expect to see a brand new jungle planet to fight over. There are also going to be new reinforcements that pertain to both factions. The Resistance will be getting access to the “Spy” and the “Gunner”. Little info is given out for these new classes, but we do know that they are both alien species.
The First Order will be receiving the two new Infiltrator and Aerial Reinforcement. The Aerial reinforcement is essentially an overhauled jet troopers with a couple of extra weapons and the Infiltrator is meant to be a very fast shock trooper in bright red armor.
The Rise of the Skywalker update drops on December 17th.