December 11th Modern Warfare Update Fixes Some Small Issues
Infinity Ward released a new patch for Modern Warfare today, fixing small bugs such as things not appearing correctly in-game and several Officer progression challenges. The December 11th patch notes include fixes for various skins and it addresses numerous exploits in the Spec Ops mode. There was an issue where gamers who equip “Old Wounds” to their LMG would get kicked from the game which is one of the several inconvenient bugs fixed with the new update. The latest update is available for Modern Warfare on PS4, Xbox One and PC.
While there are a lot of changes coming to the functionality of Modern Warfare, some new changes impact everyone such as Shoot House 24/7 replacing Crash 24/7 again, Docks has returned to the Gunfight map rotation, Grazna Raid and Arklov Peak have returned to Hardcore TDM map rotation and Arklov Peak has joined Hardcore Headquarters. The following are some of the fixes and changes that were part of the December 11th Modern Warfare update:
- When attempting to view weapon details of a weapon in the Missions tab, players will be kicked back to the main menu. This has been fixed.
- Fix for the cargo ship clipping through the playable area on Docks
- In some cases, players were not able to see or shoot down an opposing team’s Counter UAV. This has been fixed
- Fix for the VTOL audio persisting after being shot down
- Fix for a crash that could occur while prone and firing the AK-47 with a launcher and the Fully Loaded perk equipped
- Fix for the “Jack Frosty” and “Old Wounds” world model appearing differently than the Armory/Gunsmith models
- Special Operations: “Just Reward” – Fix for the HVT truck crashing into portions of the map
- Special Operations: Survival – Fix for the respawn flare not working as intended
What are some changes that you’re happy to see as part of the December 11th update to Modern Warfare? Are you sad that Crash isn’t 24/7 anymore and Shoot House is? Let us know in the comments below!