Green Hell Is Leaving Early Access This Year
Set in the Amazon rainforest, Green Hell places players in the boots of a lone survivor who needs to fight hostile wildlife, grow & hunt for food, treat wounds & illnesses, and create weapons in order to stay alive.
The full launch of the game comes with these new features, according to a press release:
- Story Mode — How did you end up in the Amazon? What happened to your love, Mia? How can you escape? How can you survive? Seeking answers to these questions will take you to the brink of sanity as you rediscover well-known areas and discover new areas for the first time.
- New Map Areas — The lush rainforest of Green Hell gets even bigger with new Wetlands to explore.
- Perma-Death Difficulty — Gear up for the most ruthless challenge yet. There’s no coming back from death.
- New Graphics Options — Optimize your experience with new FOV, Vsync, antialiasing, texture quality, and shadow distance options.
- New Plants and Animals — Introducing the psychosis-inducing Psychotria Viridis, the Banisterposis Caapi, and the lethally poisonous Dart Frog.
- Decay Timer — Many items in the game will now start to wither and decay. Players will have to be vigilant learning to use their items before they expire.
- Custom Game Settings — Have a problem with snakes? Maybe spiders? Introducing new options to turn tribes, predators, spiders, snakes, and the sanity meter on or off! Hate managing macroelements? Green Hell is also adding a depletion speed slider to adjust how quickly you need to replenish yourself.
What do you think of this news? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.
Source: Press release