Trials Rising Crosses the Finish Line Later This Month
The open beta for Trials Rising is scheduled from February 21st to the 24th with a pre-download going live on the 19th, Ubisoft announced on Wednesday. The full game launches on the 26th, just two days after the open beta ends, for the PC, Switch, Xbox One, and PS4.
Per a press release, open beta players will have access to the Global Multiplayer mode along with “a special set of features and progression flow”. Here’s what else the upcoming open beta will offer players, according to the press release:
- 18 tracks from easy to extreme, including four University of Trials onboarding tracks
- Five bikes (Squid, Rhino, Mantis, Helium and the hilarious two-player Tandem bike)
- The exclusive Turbo Bike Exhaust for the Helium Bike, which makes it roar like a real motorbike. All players who unlock the in-game Trials Turbo Bike item during Open Beta will be able to keep it once they purchase the game.
- 25 Contracts, Challengers game mode and 8 tracks playable in Online Multiplayer
- Customization editor with over 2000 stickers
Other Trials Rising news: the game’s post-launch content map was revealed last week and it’ll include over 55 new race tracks.
What do you think of this news? Let us know your thoughts on this news story in the comments section below the article.
Source: Press release