Stupid Sexy Hitman
Christmas may have come and gone but in this climate, it’s never too late for a winter event, and it’s always a good time to make snow angels with a deadly bald hitman.
The game’s new update drops today and weighs in at 1.3 gigs on all platforms. It comes with a new Winter Sports Pack for expansion pass owners that includes:
- Winter Sports Suit: A tight-fitting, multi-colored thin sweater with matching dark grey cargo pants featuring reinforced knees. Neoprene-laced gloves and a matching canteen ensures you will fit right in at any ski-themed event.
- Snowball: A ball made of snow. Can be thrown at anyone to really annoy them.
- Piton: Metal spike used for climbing. Sharp enough to use as a lethal weapon.
- Quickdraw: Climbing gear which can double as a fiber wire in tight situations.
- Arctic Tool Box: A toolbox for arctic climate. Can be used to hide illegal items.
It also comes with the Snow Festival, which takes place on the Hokkaido, Japan map. Hitman 2 players who own the Legacy Pack (being the first season) can jump into it now, and those who don’t own the sequel can start frolicking in the snow tomorrow. Those who unlock the Snow Festival Suit and the Ice Pick will carry them over into their full save file for future missions.
There’s also a ton of other bug fixes and whatnot in the patch notes, which you can check out here!
SOURCE: IO Interactive