Punch Club might be little game, but it has knocked out a big pile of money in sales since its release. That shouldn’t be a surprise, since it packs a pretty big punch of content – something we here at COGconnected noted when we reviewed the game back in January.
Today, it was announced that Punch Club has just crossed $2 million US in sales across PC, Android, and iOS. This brings the total number of units to 250k. And also, if you already have the game, there is more good news – Indie label tinyBuild and Lazy Bear Games have announced a free expansion for Punch Club to thank its community for incredible support, and share latest sales numbers.
- March 8th on Steam
- March 10th on iOS & Android
- New storyline where you find a suitcase that pinpoints crimes in the city. Only logical thing to do is put on a mask and start fighting crime.
- 3 hours of new content
- Easily accessible from the house
Cross-Platform Cloud Saves
- Start playing on PC, continue on mobile or vice-versa
- Yes, we also want to continue playing between desktop and mobile
- This was the #2 most requested feature
- Streaming Punch Club will never be the same The #1 most requested feature
- Twitch integration will allow users to make bets during fights
- Points gained from winning bets will be transferable into tangible rewards, super-charge your twitch-audience! Details will follow.
The retro boxing management tycoon game Punch Club is about managing all aspects of an aspiring fighter’s life. Eat properly, workout, make money, find love, punch crocodiles in the face – these are parts of the daily routines you have to manage.
SOURCE: Press Release