Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Video Review
It’s been almost ten years since the debut of Nathan Drake and Naughty Dog sends their signature protagonist off in style in Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End. Of course not that we expected anything less from the studio. Spoiler – – – – – IT’S GOOD, LIKE REALLY GOOD.
You can check out Doug Mercer’s full review for the game right HERE, but here’s a few highlights:
- We are not only treated to an absolute wonder to play but we’re given a satisfying and emotionally resonant conclusion to what is, without a doubt, one of the greatest game franchises of all time.
- Druckmann and Straley deliver the goods with gameplay, suck you in and then deliver a straight right that snaps your head back and makes you realize that these characters actually have something at stake.
- While every location got a big action scene, there are three or maybe four really big, explosive, thrilling, set pieces that are simply incredible. You welcome the cut scenes so you can catch your breath because of how thrilling and intense some of the set pieces are.
- Whether it’s the snow capped mountains of Scotland, the arid desert or the muggy cities of Madagascar, there isn’t even an instant that you won’t be in awe of how simply gorgeous this game looks.
- What it all comes down to is that Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End is a masterpiece and a fitting end to one of the best franchises that you will ever have the joy of playing.
What are your thoughts, viewers? Is this the send off that Nathan Drake deserved? Is this truly the last we’ll see of Naughty Dog’s serial protagonist? We’d love to hear your thoughts so hit us up in the comments here (just look down!), over on YouTube, or even over on Twitter and Facebook!