So Many Fixes for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe got the massive content update ‘Wave 6’ of the Booster Course Pass earlier this month. And now we have more exciting news. Nintendo has released Version 3.0.1, which is much smaller but it addresses multiple issues in the game.
Take a look at the full patch notes below (Thanks to Nintendo’s official support page):
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: Ver. 3.0.1
– Addressed an issue where the player is unable to acquire a strong item even though they did not take an Item Box by stopping or going in reverse during a race, or take an item countless times from an Item Box in the same location when the communication is unstable during an online match.
– Fixed a glider opening issue on the glide ramp past the suspension bridge in Tour Vancouver Velocity.
– Resolved an issue where the player might fall into a crevice in the cliff and not be able to move in Tour Rome Avanti.
– Fixed an issue where the player would be floating in mid-air after driving out of the course without being carried back in by Lakitu in GC DK Mountain.
– Resolved an issue where players occasionally couldn’t move while riding on the statues in Wii Daisy Circuit.
– Addressed an issue where actions and expressions did not match for some characters that were added in the Booster Course Pass.
– Fixed an issue where a Mii’s head would get extremely large or small when playing the highlight reel.