The Shrooms Have Started Marching
It is time to unite all the mushrooms! Developer KWT Games and publisher Freedom Games will be launching their adorable game March of Shrooms on PC today. It will be available on Steam, GOG, and Epic Games Store starting from 2 p.m. PST/5 p.m. EST. So, get ready to become a tiny shroom and bring peace, berries, and peace in this action RTS game.
Ninety-nine years ago, mushrooms ascended into the skies, where their spores alighted upon enchanting floating islands. This gave rise to a cheerful and jubilant civilization. Unfortunately, a giant storm sweeps through the Shroomy Isles every decade, leaving behind nothing but mycelium and a few berry bushes.
As the Isles brace for their tenth approaching storm, a small cloud inspired the tiniest shroom with a grand notion. That is to unite the shrooms and stand together to defy the weather.
March of Shrooms is an energetic and cheerful crowd brawler. It depicts the epic adventure of a tiny shroom as it endeavors to unite the shroom community against an impending storm. Embrace a path towards unity, happiness, and berries for everyone. And navigate a lively and dynamic realm, brimming with mysteries, bubbles, and, of course, mushrooms.
Here are some key features of the game:
– Lead the shroomvolution at the head of an entire platoon. Command up to 30+ shrooms at once.
– Pick and choose from over 40 distinct species, each with special looks and skills to contribute.
– Customize the shrooms for brawling, dividing them into squads, each with its own order, size, and purpose.
– Brawl across hand-crafted levels each with their own personalities and gameplay quirks.
– Every chapter is a brand new set of levels, with fresh environments, challenges, and buffs.
– Replay levels on higher difficulties to earn rare items, face new encounters, and unlock new upgrades.
– Easy to learn but difficult to master, with something for casual and hardcore players alike.