Alien Hominids Have Started Their Invasion
Get ready to invade Earth with your friends! The independent video game developer The Behemoth has officially launched Alien Hominid Invasion. The game is now available on the Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and PC via Steam. You can purchase it for just $19.99 across all the platforms.
Alien Hominid Invasion is a side multiplayer shoot-em-up game. You will step into the shoes of an alien and invade Earth alongside a Mothership full of alien friends. You will blast, beam, and bite your way through hordes of enemies with up to three of your fellow hominids. Bring mayhem and chaos using a huge arsenal of weapons, mutations, and acrobatic maneuvers.
You will also be responsible for stealing intel from your enemies and destroying their plans. Observe their behaviors and find their weakness, then take down their not-so-secret agents and blow up their bosses. All the while morphing into a variety of powerful alien forms.
The key features are:
– Couch or online co-op: get a group of (up to) four players together for the most chaotic invasion possible!
– Master alien movement: learn how to flip, dive, dig, fly, toss your enemies, and more to gain an edge over enemy agents.
– Level up and mutate your alien: utilize mechanics like head chomping, super speed, healing, and flight!
– Determine your own gameplay path: choose which area to invade next in a non-linear level experience.
– Invade randomly assembled neighborhoods: take down the enemy in areas built from hundreds of hand-drawn city blocks!
– Customize your alien: choose your hominid’s head, boosts, and pigment to your liking.
– Play across skill gaps: each player chooses their own difficulty by choosing Friendly, Normal, or INSANE!
Take a look at the official launch trailer to get a glimpse of all the actions awaiting your arrival.