It Is the First Major Expansion
Paradox Interactive and Triumph Studios have released the Age of Wonders 4: Empires & Ashes expansion for their awesome strategy game. It is the largest content addition in the game to date and broadens the gameplay with industrial war culture, extra Avian physical form, new victory conditions, and more, enhancing the overall experience.
Empires & Ashes is available for a retail price of $19.99/£16.99/€19.99 on PC, Xbox Series X/S, and PlayStation 5. Moreover, you will get it for free If you already purchased the Premium Edition of Age of Wonders 4 or the Expansion Pass.
In Age of Wonders 4: Empires & Ashes, you will revolutionize your realms with the industrial-based militant Reaver culture. Create powerful machines by combining magic and steel, and dominate enemies and their cities. Put a feather in your army’s cap with the new Avian form and come out victorious by unlocking the Seals of Power to rule the Astral Sea.
The key features are:
– Reaver Culture: Bind magic to technology to achieve unparalleled power and dominance.
– Avian Form: Hatch your most cunning strategy yet, complete with a set of traits and customization options.
– 4 New Tomes: Sharpen your anti-magic prowess, unlock the secrets of transmutation, and muster legions of machines and automatons
– New Seals of Power Victory Mechanic: Locate and hold the Seals of Power long enough to control the realm and claim victory!
– 2 New Story Missions: Fight alongside Laryssa and stop the rampaging forces of Chaos from destroying the Astral Sea.
– A New Ancient Wonder and Infestation Location: Unearth a new hidden wonder and explore infested derelict workshops.
– New Wildlife Units and Mounts: From bear mounts to scrap hermits, ready to heed your orders.
– 6 New Music Tracks: Let 6 new tracks transport you to a world of fantasy and adventure!