Mini Roulette at BTC casino sites is roulette that has had most of its complexity removed, leaving behind pure fun. Although a physical casino is one of the finest places to enjoy mini roulette, BTC casino mini roulette is catching up. Hence, you don’t have to visit a physical venue, as you can enjoy mini roulette on your phone or computer.
However, regular online mini roulette is on its last legs, as Bitcoin (BTC casino) mini roulette is taking the spotlight. The BTC casino version combines the fun of online mini roulette and the efficiency of cryptocurrency. This guide will show you all that you’ll need to know to play BTC mini roulette at a BTC casino.
What Exactly Is Mini Roulette?
There are many variants of regular roulette, and mini roulette is one of these variants. Unlike the other variants, however, mini roulette shirks the regular 37/38 pockets for 13 pockets. As such, you could say that this game eliminates the complexity that plagues the regular roulette game.
Since mini roulette operates like the parent game, you should expect 13 coloured pockets alongside similar wheel and table layouts. However, the reduced pockets also affect the table and wheel layouts; hence, they also come with reduced numbers. The winning odds at this game are 11:1 compared to the 35:1 of a regular roulette game.
Playing online is quite enjoyable since you can play at your leisure. There are no time constraints (as long as you don’t play Live), and the gameplay is more versatile.
However, the BTC casino option ramps up these benefits since it offers some advantages that are lacking in basic casinos. This includes a wide variety of bonuses, total anonymity, instant withdrawals, and higher security.
While playing BTC mini version of the game, however, you should watch out for the house edge or Return-To-Player (RTP). This is because, compared to regular BTC roulette, the house edge in the BTC casino mini version is high. This, in turn, results in reduced chances of winning for all players.
How Do You Play BTC Casino Mini Roulette?
If you are new to playing at BTC casinos, you can use this guide to get started:
- The first thing to do is to search for a trustworthy BTC casino to game with. While you’re looking for such a casino, you should consider the bonuses offered since they could improve your payouts.
- After selecting a BTC casino that meets such requirements, you can then open an account with them. Opening an account requires your email address and other personal information like your full name.
- Before you can place a wager on any game at a BTC casino, you’ll need to fund your account.
- To make a deposit, you’ll need to enter the ‘cashier’ section of the BTC casino. After which, you’ll need to enter the amount that you wish to deposit. When you’ve done this, the website will provide you with a Quick Response (QR) code or a transaction ID.
- Taking this QR code/transaction ID to your cryptocurrency wallet allows you to make a transfer to your casino account. You should take note that gas fees apply while making these transactions. So, it’s best to choose off-peak periods for making any transactions between your wallet and the BTC casino.
- After you’ve made your deposits, you can get started on playing your game.
- Just like the BTC casino version, the BTC casino mini roulette at BTC casinos requires you to predict where the ball will land. The 13-pocket wheel spins in a counter-clockwise direction while the ball spins in the clockwise direction.
- You can place wagers on any of the 13 pockets of the wheel, which number from 1 to 12. You win when the ball comes to a stop at the number that you choose.
- The range of bets that you can place while playing BTC mini version, depends on the BTC casino you chose.
- If the La Portage rule applies at a BTC casino, this means that the casino has reduced its house edge. This rule entails that the casino divides your bet by 2 if you lose your bet to a zero. As such, half of your wager gets returned in this case.
What Types of Bets Are Available?
Although BTC mini roulette allows you to bet on the wheel pockets, this isn’t the only available bet. Just like BTC casino casino roulette, this game offers some other bets such as:
- Street: This bet dictates that you wager on any 3 numbers that align in a row. You’re offered a 3:1 payout for any wager that you place.
- Three Bet: Three Bet requires the ball to stop at the junction of the 3 numbers that you’ve bet on. Just like Street, this bet also offers a 3:1 payout.
- Split: Split comes with a 5:1 payout and requires you to wager on two adjoining numbers.
- Column: This bet requires you to place a wager on a column of numbers on which the ball will fall. It also offers a 3:1 payout as well.
- Even/Odd: This bet requires you to wager on either odd or even numbers and comes with a 1:1 payout.
- Red/Black: The Red/Black bet requires you to bet on red or black shots. This bet also offers a 1:1 payout as well.
- Half-a-dozen: This bet requires you to wager on a number from 0 to 5 and 6 to 12. The payout is also 1:1.
- Straight: The straight bet requires you to wager on any single number from 1 to 12. This bet offers the highest payout for this BTC casino game, which is 11:1.
Tips for Playing BTC Mini Roulette?
If you’re new to playing the BTC casino version, you can consider a few strategies for playing, and they include:
- There are no patterns in this game; it’s a random numbers game.
- Start playing with a budget in mind, and never go against it.
- Don’t chase any losses, as you could end up losing more.
- Don’t bet on zeros if you can, as this doubles the house edge.
BTC mini roulette plays just like the original BTC roulette game. Although it comes with smaller pockets and a limited betting pool, this doesn’t get in the way of the fun. Novice punters love this game because they don’t have to memorise and get used to countless rules and strategies.
Although making bets with higher variables improves your chances of winning, you win less instead. Nevertheless, playing BTC mini roulette at a BTC casino is fun, so you shouldn’t neglect high-paying bets.