Become the Master
Sifu is an intense and tough fighter but with these tips and tricks, you’ll be a master in no time.
Be Water My Friend
1. Opponents vary in size and appearance. Each of which has particular attack patterns that you must learn and counter. The key to this is patience. Don’t rush in and use a mixture of parries and dodges to find an opening.
2. Beware of special attacks. Limbs will glow when a powerful attack is about to be delivered. Move out of the ways as these cause significant damage, aging you in an instant! So, dodge these strikes and get ready to pounce as missing these leaves them open for a strike.
Plan Before You Strike
3. As tempted as you may be, don’t button bash. Doing this will leave you vulnerable and often dead on the floor. Use combinations to take out foes but don’t rush as this is when you’ll run into trouble.
4. Use each aspect of the environment. Whether it is the space to avoid getting overwhelmed or the items littered around, the environment is your friend and helps you in your search for vengeance.
5. Final and mini-bosses can be tough, so save your focus ability for these battles rather than wasting them on the number of goons you’ll encounter on the way.
If you use the tips and tricks above, you’ll be kicking butts like Jet Li in no time!
Sifu will be available on Playstation and PC, on February 8th and you can read our full review here. Will you be able to master the art of fighting? Let us know in the comments below or on Facebook or Twitter, and don’t forget to subscribe to us on YouTube for some great video game content.
Thank you for keeping it locked on COGconnected.