New Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Patch Allows 4-Player Parties in Gun Game
Despite doing extremely well on the charts and having the best selling digital title of the year Call of Duty: Modern Warfare still has some glaring issues. Of course, Infinity Ward has promised they’re hard at work trying to fix the game and make it more enjoyable for everyone. As such, they’ve just rolled out a brand new patch full of quick fixes.
After last week’s major update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare the developers have just released patch 1.11, which is significantly smaller in size. This latest patch comes complete with various fixes and it allows up to 4 players to party up prior to joining a Gun Game match, and adds Free For All to the filter menu. You can check out the full list of official patch notes below.
Modern Warfare Patch 1.11 Release Notes
- Allowing up to 4-player parties in Gun Game
- Moving FFA to the Filter menu
- Fixing join in progress for FFA to prevent finding late-progress matches
- Turning off spawn cameras for Headquarters and Hardpoint
- Removed infils for both teams when loading into Piccadilly, Search and Destroy
- Fix for a bug where the thermal optic on the PP19 Bizon would appear white while ADS
- Fix for the E.O.D. perk not allowing players to hack claymores in FFA
- Fix for various boosting and out of bounds exploits
- Fix for laser sights becoming misaligned on the P90 and MP5
- Special Operations: Minor adjustment to difficulty
With these frequent updates it wouldn’t be surprising to see a new patch arrive next week with a whole new wave of fixes. What do you think about the latest patch? Are you happy with the way Modern Warfare is right now? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below and don’t forget to keep it locked for updates!