Apex Legends’ Level Cap Will Get Increased, There’ll Be an XP Reduction, and More
The progression system of battle royale hit Apex Legends will go through several changes on December 3rd. These changes will specifically impact Apex’s level cap along with gun charms and the Apex Packs system.
Here’s an brief rundown of the upcoming changes, according to a recent official news post:
- Player Level cap increased from 100 -> 500
- XP required to hit level 100 has been reduced by approximately 5% to smooth out per level XP increases
- Players can now earn 199 Apex Packs by level 500 (previously 45)
- Level 2 – 20: One pack every level
- Level 22 – 300: One pack every two levels
- Level 305 – 500: One pack every five levels
- You will continue to earn 600 Legend Tokens per level
- Apex Packs rewards will be retroactive
- Players will also earn a Player Level Gun Charm every 100 Player Levels
- 36 new Gun Charms are going into Apex Packs at Epic and Legendary tier
- Gun charms will now appear in the Rotating Shop for players who prefer direct purchase
What do you think of these upcoming changes? Are there other gameplay areas of Apex Legends that Respawn should focus on improving? Go ahead and speak your mind in our comments section below the article.