More DiRT Rally 2.0 Content Is Heading Your Way!
The third and fourth seasons of DiRT Rally 2.0 content will launch later this year, according to a recent press release. The third season (which arrives on August 27th) will have race tracks set in Greece and Finland. The fourth season (which launches November 19th) has tracks in South Africa and Lydden Hill, UK. Both seasons also include news cars to race with.
Here’s Season Three’s schedule:
- Week 1: SUBARU Impreza (2001), Ford Focus RS Rally 2001
- Week 3: Argolis Greece, Special Livery Pack
- Week 5: Peugeot 306 Maxi, Seat Ibiza Kit Car
- Week 7: Yas Marina Circuit, Abu Dhabi, Special Livery Pack
- Week 9: Peugeot 206 Rally, Volkswagen Golf Kitcar
- Week 11: Jämsä Finland, Special Livery Pack
And here’s Season Four’s schedule:
- Week 1: Killarney International Raceway, South Africa
- Week 3: Lydden Hill, UK, Special Livery Pack
- Week 5: Renault Clio R.S. RX, Renault Megane R.S. RX, Ford Fiesta Rallycross (MK8), Special Livery Pack
- Week 9: Peugeot 208 WRX, Ford Fiesta Rallycross (STARD)
- Week 11: Ford Fiesta RXS Evo 5, Audi S1 EKS RX quattro, Seat Ibiza RX, Special Livery Pack
Thinking of picking up DiRT Rally 2.0? Read our review before making your purchase.
What do you think of this content roadmap? Go ahead and speak your mind in the comments section below.
Source: Press release