Another Day, Another Days Gone Patch
The Days Gone 1.08 update fixed several missions and improved performance, according to the game’s developer at Bend Studio. The patch notes for the update were listed in a Friday post on the game’s subreddit.
Here are those patch notes in full:
- Fixed an issue where players wouldn’t be able to save, fast travel, or pause after triggering the cinematic to “I’ve Had Better Days”
- Fixed the issue that prevented players from completing ”Afraid of a Little Competition?”. Players may need to move as far back to where the Bounty Collector Merchant resides and return to the mission objective to trigger the cinematic
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to complete “Searching For Lisa”. Players that were impacted will now see the Mission Complete screen
- Overall improvements have been made to streaming and performance
- Audio desync issue during cinematics have been resolved
- Auto-save function will now save the correct number of saves to your save cloud account
- With this update, we did not delete any of your current auto-saves. You can go into (Settings) > [Application Saved Data Management] > [Auto-Upload] to manage your auto-saves for Days Gone
- The game should no longer crash when attempting to overwrite the oldest auto-save
- Patch updates now retain your Difficulty settings
- Fixed various bugs and miscellaneous crashes
If you’re thinking of getting Days Gone then check out our review.
What do you think of this update? Did it fix any technical issues you have with the game? Go ahead ans speak your mind in the comments section below.