The Farm 51 has Launched the Kickstarter for Chernobylite to Give Fans the Chance to Take Part in its Expansion and Release!
Amazing news has released from The Farm 51 about the Chernobylite indie horror game project. A Kickstarter has launched to help the developers scan more of the Chernobyl exclusion zone and expand the explorable map areas for both Chernobylite and Chernobyl VR Project.
The Farm 51 has released the following statement:
“The Farm 51, creators of the critically-acclaimed Get Even and Chernobylite, are focused on making your Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant and Pripyat Ghost City experience more immersive. With their extraordinary Reality 51 scanning technology, they plan to scan as much of the area as possible to make you feel like a true stalker. To accomplish this, they need extra funding. Support the developers and enter a warped world soaked in contamination and bristling with natural and supernatural horrors alike. Try to retain what is left of your sanity so that you can achieve your ultimate goal: rescuing your beloved.”
Features to be planned for Chernobylite are as follows:
- “Explore the beautiful and horrifyingly accurate 3D-scanned recreation of the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone;
- Collaborate or compete with other stalkers of the Zone. But whatever you do, never fully trust them. Remember everybody has a hidden agenda. Always.
- Face and survive the natural and supernatural threats;
- Immerse yourself in the non-linear, thrilling, science-fiction horror story;
- Make good use of your physics and chemistry knowledge to craft your equipment and manage your supplies;
- Fight against the savage creatures pouring out of an alternate reality;
- Investigate and collect data with a set of sophisticated environment and substance-analyzing tools.”
Some other exciting news about the game has come out since the gameplay trailer was released. The main protagonist, for example, should have a familiar voice, as it is none other than S.T.A.L.K.E.R. protagonist voice actor, Aleksandr Vilkov. The development of the game can be followed on the website for The Farm 51 and don’t forget to donate to the Kickstarter to ensure we get immersive, and impossibly accurate gameplay!