Check Out All the Fighters in the New Power Rangers Game
A new trailer for the upcoming Power Rangers fighting game Battle for the Grid has dropped showing off some Mighty Morphin’ punches to the mouth.
Okay so maybe not punches to the mouth directly, but still quite a few punches in various places. The trailer mostly shows off the bevy of characters set to be playable in the game’s starting roster including:
- Tommy (Mighty Morphin Green Ranger)
- Jason (Mighty Morphin Red Ranger)
- Goldar (Mighty Morphin Villain)
- Ranger Slayer (Mighty Morphin’s Kimberly, brainwashed by Lord Drakkon, from a Mighty Morphin alternate universe comic book series by Boom Studios)
- Mastodon Sentry (Also from the Mighty Morphin comic book series by Boom studios)
- Lord Drakkon (Also from the Mighty Morphin comic book series by Boom studios)
- Kat (S.P.D)
- Gia (Megaforce)
- Magna Defender (Power Rangers Lost Galaxy)
The game is set to launch sometime this Spring but has no official release date yet (though the game’s pre-orders suggest sometime in April). It’ll be available for PC, PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch for $19.99 USD, along with a Deluxe Edition available for $39.99 that comes with some exclusive skins and a “Season One Pass” set to include three new characters, “their arcade story,” and a new warrior skin. Let us know what you think in the comments!