Galactic Civilizations III’s Latest Expansion Pack Brings a Load of New Content
The Galactic Civilizations III: Retribution expansion pack launched last week and brought a bevy of new content for players to sink their teeth into. Right now on Steam it costs $17.99 until February 28th (after which it’ll revert to its original price of $19.99).
Here’s a full list of the expansion’s features:
- Artifacts – Powerful items buried on planets across the galaxy will give your civilization instant-access to new abilities.
- Hypergates – Construct powerful gateways that, when linked, allow your fleets to travel even faster across hyperspace.
- New Major Civilizations – The Drath and the Korath are back! The manipulative Drath pull the strings across the galaxy while the Korath rely on extermination. Each has its own set of special abilities, bonuses, and ship parts.
- Supply ships – No longer do your planets act just as islands in space. Supply ships can be constructed to deliver goods and services to your other planets to aid in their development.
- New Technology Tree – A top to bottom overhaul of the technology tree adds depth and sharpens the strategic choices in your research options.
- Retribution Campaign – The climactic final battle players have been waiting for. The malevolent Drengin Empire thought humans were soft and peace-loving. They made a terrible mistake that may now end in their extinction.
What do you think of this news? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.
Source: Press release