The Red Dead Online Beta Launches This Week
The multiplayer modes for the Red Dead Online beta have been recently leaked by a Twitter user named “illogical Mods” and one of the those modes is a battle royale mode titled “Make It Count”.
Here are descriptions for every multiplayer mode in Red Dead Online:
- Make It Count: A battle royale mode that involves players battling each other until there’s only one player standing. The mode can be played with bows & arrows or throwing knives in various in-game locations.
- Most Wanted: Described as a “tactical race to the top”, this mode involves killing other players in order to go up a scoreboard. However, the higher you are on the scoreboard, the more points other players receive for killing you.
- Hostile Territory: Two-to-four teams of players fight to capture & control territories in the game world and the team that gains the most points wins the match.
- Name Your Weapon: This is a free-for-all & team-based (two-to-four teams) mode that has players duke it out by using the game’s arsenal of weapons. The weapons that are harder to use (such as the bow & arrow) award the most points.
- Team Shootout: A standard team death match mode that can be played between two-to-four teams.
- Open Race: Players will race through signal fires that can be crossed in any order they please.
- Race: Players have to race each other in either a “point-to-point” route or in a lap race.
What do you think of this news? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.