Override Brings the Mech Brawler To A City Near You (Look Out!)
Modus Games has released a new trailer for The Balance Inc.’s upcoming mech-fighter Override: Mech City Brawl to show off all the game’s enormous features, modes, and skins.
The new trailer also gives us a brief look at the game’s single-player mode, pitting players against “hordes of grotesque alien invaders” across a series of levels. When the game drops later this year, the digital-only standard edition will cost a cool $29.99 USD, with a Super Charged Mega Edition for $39.99 USD.
You can check out the full list of features here:
- Explosive Battles. Take control of a gigantic mech and lay waste to entire cities as you fight other massive opponents.
- Supercharged Mechs. Pilot 12 outrageous mechs of epic, skyscraper-sized proportions, each with diverse fighting styles and unique skills.
- Real-World Locations. Destroy 3D arenas modeled after actual cities and countries, including Tokyo, Egypt, San Francisco, and Mexico.
- Multiple Game Modes. Challenge other players in local and online Versus & Co-Op modes and experience Override’s story in a single-player campaign.
- Party Co-Op. Gather 2 to 4 friends to engage in party co-op where each player is responsible for one part of a towering mech!
- The Garage. Customize your mechs in the Garage, changing their accessories and skins to create your own unique style.
Override: Mech City Brawl launches this coming December 4th for PC, PS4 and Xbox One. Be sure to let us know what mech you’re looking forward to using in the comments, and keep it locked to COGconnected for all the latest gaming news!
SOURCE: Press Release