Also, Free Shelter
The beauty of a survival simulator is in how the player uses what’s available to them, which is why developer Creepy Jar has brought more to Green Hell, their brutal IP set in the Amazon rainforest. There are more discoveries to be made, and more ways to die. Fortunately, they come with more ways to survive.
As previewed in the game’s in-depth roadmap, Green Hell’s lush jungle shall be populated with more animals. The entire list is available below, but, basically, you can look forward to more things with teeth and more creepy crawlies. Just as well, you can find more plants to heal your injuries. Or, you can take advantage of the new modular shelter and avoid the hassles altogether. The Animal Update will be joined by additional free DLC down the line, which together shall comprise an incredibly robust survival simulator by early 2019. Right now, you can participate in the game’s Early Access phase over on Steam.
Animal Update Additions
- Two Armadillo Species
- Brazilian Wandering Spider
- Red-Footed Tortoise
- Caiman Lizard
NEW PLANTS & HERBS
- Discover new medicinal cures for your illnesses
NEW SURVIVAL CONSTRUCTIONS
- Food Dryer – Preserve your food to last longer
- Lumber Stand – Keep your camp tidy with storage for the wood you collect
NEW MODULAR SHELTERS
- Configure your undefined shelter layout with the modular construction system
- Learn more about the modular construction system in this video! (See below)
NEW ‘HUNTER’ CHALLENGE
- 10 different species, 10 different hunts to complete your challenge
Will you be testing the latest update for Green Hell? Comment down below.
SOURCE: Press Release