Patch Notes Call of Duty: WWII Highlight a Ton of New Incoming Content
Last week Sledgehammer Games announced that the fourth and final DLC for Call of Duty: WWII would be incoming this week, complete with a brand new division. Today, we learned all about this new division, as well as all of the other content set to to drop as part of the latest update. Let’s just say, these new additions are going to be game changing.
Today Sledgehammer Games took to Reddit to talk about the latest update set to drop just in time for the final DLC, which comes out in just a few short hours. The update will come complete with a brand new division called Commando, as well as two new Basic Training perks, and the much-needed bugs and fixes. So what’s all the hype about with the new Commando division? It seems these are the ultimate versatile soldiers, who can not only spawn where they like, but can also tap into some abilities whenever they’re on a hot streak. You can check out the full patch notes below.
- NEW Division: COMMANDO – Commandos are versatile, self-sufficient soldiers that excel at capitalizing on an advantage. Equipped with a personal Paratrooper Insert, combatants in this new division can drop into battle from the skies, either landing behind enemy lines or right next to the objective. On top of their ability to get into the action faster than any other division, Commandos boast a variety of benefits that are activated when they perform well. Not only do they regenerate health quicker, but killing an enemy soldier instantly activates health regeneration, allowing the Commando to get into the next fight even sooner. On top of that, multikills and headshots grant additional score as well as ammo. Playing as a Commando can give you the upper hand when fighting a group of enemies, but only if you’re able to keep these abilities active. Finally, Commandos of the highest rank can equip two Basic Trainings at all times. With the flexibility of two Basic Trainings, the ability to take down enemy after enemy without pause, and access to the powerful utility of Paratrooper Insert, Commandos are a force to be reckoned with in any map or mode.
- NEW Basic Training: Catalyst – Gain access to a special serum that can be used in battle to increase weapon handling for a short time. The serum regenerates over time, so save it for the most pivotal moments in a match.
- NEW Basic Training: Remedy – Health regenerates quicker.
- Fixed Issue with 15th and 16th create a class slots
- Fixed Issue with Lever Action reload animation when Iron Sights Attachment equipped
- Fixed issue with Cavalry Shield Hitbox misalignment
- Various UI improvements.
- Fixed issue with UI Error Message when attempting to access the Quartermaster.
- Shovel Melee Weapon Variants
- New Orders and Contracts
Are you excited about this new update that drops just in time for DLC Pack 4: Shadow War? Let us know your thoughts about the new division and basic training perks below and don’t forget to keep it locked for updates!