Things Are Getting Frosty in Vampire Survivors
The developer Poncle has released the awesome Whiteout update of Vampire Survivors on the Nintendo Switch. It was originally announced back in September and has already landed on other platforms last month.
The Whiteout update adds a new snowy stage, a new seasonal character, a wintery weapon, and other fun features. We have compiled the full patch notes just for you:
Vampire Survivors Ver. 1.7.0
– 1 new weapon with its evolution
– 6 new EXTRA achievements
– 1 new bonus stage
– 2 new relics to get a new PowerUp and morph an existing character
– 1 new playable character
– 1 new music track
– Weapon spacing in arcanas list to accommodate new weapons.
– Text overlap in the collection where there are 3 line descriptions.
– Some missing translations in the options menu.
– Je-ne-viv world eater logic causing slowdown.
– Bought characters in the secrets menu.
– Revive animation not being scaled correctly.
– Issue with Je-ne-viv crashing Il Molise.
– Quit button audio cutoff.
– Bestiary enemies scaling up and down incorrectly.
– Resolution drop drop displaying incorrect resolution.
– Cosmic Egg display in Bestiary.
– World Eater crashing with lots of eggs.
– Trinacria in Bestiary.
– Bestiary Information cutoff/display issues.
– Incorrect No Future particles.
– Hellfire projectile rotation on bounce.
– Goshadokuro losing its head in the Bestiary.
– Directer fight inconsistencies vs old engine.
– The pause menu not animating the first time it is opened.
– Missing red death particles in Holy Forbbiden.
– Added more treasure chests in Il Molise
– Updated pickup logic to better match old-engine behavior.
– Added bounds on death particles.
– Minor optimization on damage number display.
– Removed incorrect screen flash on Gorgeous Moon.
– Added missing flash vfx on Directer intro
– Updated Traditional Chinese display name on the languages page.
– Removed various flashes if Flashing VFX is disabled.
– Added translations for “Mobile FAQ”.