Enjoy the Serenity in Garden Life: A Cozy Simulator
Developer stillalive studios and publisher NACON have finally announced the launch date of Garden Life: A Cozy Simulator. The game will be released on 22 February 2024 for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X/S, and PC via Steam. It is also coming to the Nintendo Switch a bit later the same year.
Garden Life: A Cozy Simulator is a relaxing gardening and flowering simulation game. Players will get to take care of their own gardens and decorate them however they want. And enjoy the calm and peaceful world of the game at the same time.
However, they must use the appropriate gardening techniques and their creativity. Help bring an abandoned plot of land back to life and experience the joy of simple things in this awesome game.
Here are some key features:
– Accessible gameplay in a charming world, to discover the joys of gardening from the comfort of your home. Enjoy it whether you are already green-fingered or a complete novice
– Advance at your own pace in the game’s cozy world via Story mode. Meet colorful characters, fulfill their different requests, and unlock new varieties, decorations, and zones for your garden as you progress
– Create the garden of your dreams, and let your imagination run riot in Creative mode, which provides unrestricted access to all the plants, tools, and decorations
– Monitor your plants’ development thanks to the procedural growth simulation technology designed especially for the game
– Take your most beautiful shots and share them with the whole world via photo mode!
Take a look at the official release date trailer below.