Unleash Your Tactical Prowess
The indie game developer Silvine Game Studios has officially launched Artifice: War Tactics on PC via Steam. The game is now available for purchase on the platform for only $9.74 USD with a 25% launch discount. Moreover, this amazing offer will end on 21 November, so, grab it while you can.
Artifice: War Tactics is a turn-based strategy game that takes place in a fantasy medieval world. It takes huge inspiration from popular titles like XCOM and Into the Breach. Players must place their allies to set up deadly attack zones, execute powerful combos, and outwit enemy forces.
Your survival and victory will depend solely on how cunning your plans are. Battle against hordes of relentless enemies, defeat their bosses, conquer strongholds, find treasures, and reclaim the kingdom.
Artifice: War Tactics won 2nd place in the Indie Game of The Year competition at the India Game Developer Conference (IGDC) this year. It even got nominated for Best Visual Art, PC/Console Game of the Year, Indie Game of the Year, and People’s Choice.
Here are the key features of the game:
– Set traps: Place your allies to set up attack zones called Overwatches and when enemies enter, your champions attack!
– Let none escape: Trap enemy lines in your Overwatches by positioning allies carefully.
– Trigger chain reactions: Assemble an array of champions to pierce, burn, poison, and pull enemies into other Overwatches – creating an explosive chain reaction.
– 6 playable champions: Unlock and customize every ally. Upgrade their traits, stat bonuses, and new abilities.
– Spoils of war: Bolster your squad by pillaging enemy provinces for 61 types of unique loot.
– 2 bosses: Challenge bosses in their strongholds to claim new territory.
– 3 biomes: Unique biomes each with their own hazards that can disrupt enemy and player forces alike.