Forspoken Latest Video Shows Off A Ton of Cool PC Features
Square Enix, along with Luminous Productions, are preparing to release Forspoken on PC via Steam, Microsoft Store and the Epic Game Store. Ahead of the game’s release, the team has released a new trailer highlighting the game’s features on PC and other specs. Players can get their hands on the game on January 24th, 2023. It will also launch on PlayStation 5. Furthermore, players that pre-order the game will receive rewards such as Spectra Combo Necklace, Elite Cloak and Overclock Nails.
In the trailer, viewers will get a great look at the game’s graphics and gameplay on PC. The trailer showcases in-game cinematics and gameplay footage and highlights some of the key features that will be in the game. Thus far, the developers have confirmed the following features:
- Stunning visuals with AMD FidelityFX™ Support
- Smooth performance options of up to 60 frames per second (With AMD FSR Support)
- Fast loading times (with Samsung SSD support)
- 32:9 ultra-widescreen support* for a more immersive experience and panoramic views
- Full HDR support and customisable resolutions, aspect ratios and graphic features
- Direct sound compatible device and 7.1 audio (Ambisonics) support
- Freedom to play with either Keyboard & Mouse or Controller input (DUALSHOCK®4 and DualSense™ Wireless Controllers, DirectInput or Xinput compatible controller)
Furthermore, in Forspoken, players will head into the world of Athia where Frey, as young New Yorker, must use her newfound magical abilities to traverse the land and escape.
What are your thoughts on Square Enix? Are you interested in the release of Forspoken? Did you pre-order the game? What do you think about the latest trailer? Are you looking forward to the features on PC? Which feature are you most excited for? Let us know in the comments below or on Twitter and Facebook.
SOURCE: Press Release
Forspoken Guides powered by PowerPyx: