How Long Can You Last?
Players of the action-adventure survival game ‘Ark: Survival Evolved’ are now able to install patch 2.37. Several issues have been ironed out, including level-design bugs, mesh exploits, optimization concerns, and much more. Be sure to check below for the full patch details, and then get hunting.
The following are the changes made to the PC version:
- Fixed multiple level-design related bugs such as holes, floating foliage, incorrect volumes, etc.
- Fixed Fence Supports requiring foundational support when trying to snap to each other
- Added some protection to the Tribe UI to prevent players from accidentally leaving their own tribe or kicking themselves
- Prevented the trough visual from displaying in spectator mode
- Fixed a bug which would allow you to build a floating base
- Prevented players from being able to level up tames above the server-specific level clamp
- Fixed multiple mesh exploits
- Fixed an exploit with the Astrocetus
- Fixed a turret soaking exploit
- Dino Leash will no longer prevent creatures from being transported via a TEK Teleporter
- Fixed a bug that prevented the oil pump structure from being able to be placed on oil wells.
The following are the changes made to the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 versions:
- Further optimizations made to the structure stasis code (Official Only)
- Fixed a crash related to the stasis optimization code (Official Only)
- Fixed OSDs and Veins not being destroyed when leaving render distance (they are supposed to be destroyed)
- Fixed Gas Veins continuing to explode gas balls even when they have a collector attached
- Fixed a bug which would cause spectator mode to stop working
Are you excited about the latest patch for Ark: Survival Evolved? Sound off in the comment section below.
Thank you for keeping it locked on COGconnected.
- For amazing videos, head over to our YouTube page HERE.
- Follow us on Twitter HERE.
- Our Facebook page HERE.
- Our Instagram page HERE.
- Listen to our podcast on Spotify or anywhere you listen to podcasts.
- If you are a fan of cosplay, check out more of our cosplay features HERE.