Start Your Engines
The latest update to Fortnite has arrived, and with it come a few notes that are sure to get fans of the wildly popular shooter/builder excited. While this isn’t the massive update that some players were hoping for, it seems as if patch 13.30 is preparing the world for some significant changes.
The full patch notes have been released, detailing several fixes that veterans of Fortnite will be pleased to discover:
- Fixed: Whirlpools temporarily being disabled, so get ready to fly into the air again.
- Fixed: Slow glider speeds after players redeploy in certain situations.
- Fixed: The XP bar being visually incorrect during matches, causing players to think they leveled up even when they actually hadn’t.
- Fixed: Ocean’s Bottomless Chug Jug being unable to be picked up while recharging if dropped by another player.
- Fixed: Added a workaround to an issue with supply drops at the Authority location not opening after players search them. If you shoot it now, it should open, Epic says.
- Fixed: Replaced a broken “collect floating rings at Steamy Stacks” challenge with a basic “search ammo boxes at Fortilla” challenge. The issue was evidently more present on PCs with lower settings.
- Fixed: Black rectangles appearing behind player character when turning around in the storm.
- Fixed: An issue with gliding, including the Launch Pad or Jules’ Glider Gun, not working around the Authority.
A Tweet posted by user Bow2915mm shows off one of the new gas stations that have been peppered throughout the map. It’s assumed that these mean vehicles will inevitably be coming to Fortnite, with the gas stations serving as spots to fuel up.
What are your thoughts on Fortnite 13.30? Are you excited about vehicles potentially coming to the game? Sound off in the comment section below and let us know what you think.