An Upcoming Modern Warfare Update Brings Some Changes
The next Call of Duty: Modern Warfare update is going live this upcoming Tuesday with multiple bug fixes included in the 15 GB download. The most notable change that’s been revealed before the update’s launch is an adjustment to the circle featured in the game’s battle royale Warzone mode.
According to the preview of the patch notes posted below, the “speed and sizing” of the Warzone circle has been adjusted in some way:
- Fix for a bug where PC players using a Vega64 GPU could see corrupted outlines around their character models and weapons.
- Fix for a bug where selecting the USEF 1 skin for the Mil-Sim Operator appears as the default skin in Co-op
- Adjusted the speed and sizing of the circle in Warzone
- Fix for a bug where completing the completionist challenges for the SKS are unlocking the associated camos for the Renetti
- Fix for a bug where unlocking camos for the SKS was inconsistent with other camo challenges for marksman rifles
- Fixed a bug where the “Hard Wired” skin for Alex would appear in thermals while Cold Blooded is equipped
- Fixed a bug where some watches were appearing the wrong direction when gesturing
- Fixed a bug where players could lose the option to pick their favorite Faction in the Operator menu
- Fixed a bug where white lighting could be seen while moving or firing a weapon near specific locations
What do you hope this upcoming update will fix? Go ahead and speak your mind in our comments section.