The Console Versions of Red Dead Redemption 2 Receive New Content
The PS4 version of Red Dead Redemption 2 got updated on Friday with the additional singleplayer content that came with the PC port that launched last month. The Xbox One version will receive this update on January 21st, 2020.
Along with the PC port’s photo mode, the latest PS4 update also included:
- Story Mode Bounty Hunter Missions: track down wanted criminals Herman Zizendorf, Camille de Millemont and Bart Cavanaugh
- Story Mode Gang Hideouts: take on the deadly Del Lobos gang at Gaptooth Breach and Solomon’s Folly
- Story Mode Treasure Maps: Landmarks of Riches and The Elemental Trail
- “To The Ends of The Earth” Story Mode Mission
- Weapons Added to Story Mode: M1899 Pistol, Evans Repeater, High Roller Revolver and LeMat Revolver
- Horses Added to Story Mode: Warped Brindle Arabian, Few Spot Appaloosa, Perlino Andalusian and Red Chestnut Arabian
- Hidden Trinkets Added to Story Mode: Hawk Talon, Cat Eye, Shark Tooth, Turtle Shell and Crow Beak
PS4 players also received free early access Red Dead Online content which included a new gang hideout in Beaver Hollow, new emotes, new clothes, and a band for players who chose the moonshiner role. This new content will be available until January 21st.
What do you think of this new content? Go ahead and share your thoughts in the comments section below the article.