The Llama of Wall Street Brings Big Money to Tropico 6
Tropico 6 just received its first paid DLC, The Llama of Wall Street, which focuses on the riches of capitalism. Gamers will be able to build the Trade Institute, manipulate the price of goods and other new improvements as well as attempt to take down Wall Street itself in a new standalone mission. The Toy Workshop and Smart Furniture Studio will be used to further significant economic power. Tropico 6 is available on PC, Xbox One and PS4 while The Llama of Wall Street can be purchased right now for $9.99.
The following content will be included in The Llama of Wall Street:
- Enter the world of big business with the new standalone mission: The Llama of Wall Street
- Use new buildings such as the Trade Institute, Toy Workshop and Smart Furniture Studio to further your economic power
- Expanded gameplay mechanics means goods are now subject to price fluctuations, trade impacts and trends. Infiltrate global markets to forecast future trends and play the markets as you see fit
- Random events pose extra challenges and will impact global market situations, trade and production. Keep an eye out and act accordingly
- Sharpen your skills in a brand-new sandbox map
- Make Tropico yours with more edicts, traits and customization options for El Prez and his palace.
Apparently a new update to Tropico 6 will add free content for gamers not willing to spring for the paid DLC. Gamers will have access to a new Warehouse building. They’ll be able to store goods and cash out later for a quick buck. The new map “Rio” will be playable for everyone along with the community-requested “Social Security” edict, allowing students and retirees to receive money from the government and avoid going broke.
Are you a Tropico 6 fan who’s excited for The Llama of Wall Street or will you just be checking out the free content? Let us know in the comments below!