EA Play 2019 Will Have a Gameplay Reveal for Fall’s Big Star Wars Game
EA revealed the full schedule for the EA Play event that’s being held on June 8th and the first game that’ll be shown is Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. The highly-anticipated Star Wars game had a cinematic trailer and release date revealed during April’s Star Wars Celebration event but no gameplay was shown.
Here’s the schedule for this year’s EA Play event:
- Countdown to EA Play (9:15 AM PT/12:15 PM ET)
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (9:30 AM PT/12:30 PM ET)
- Apex Legends (10:00 AM PT/1:00 PM ET)
- Battlefield V (10:30 AM PT/1:30 PM ET)
- EA Sports FIFA (11:00 AM PT/2:00 PM ET)
- EA Sports Madden NFL (11:30 AM PT/2:30 PM ET)
- The Sims 4 (12:00 PM PT/3:00 PM ET)
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is slated for a November 15th launch and the game’s developers at Respawn Entertainment have confirmed that gameplay will be revealed at this EA event.
What do you think of this news? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.