Anthem’s Day-1 Patch Will Fix Several Bugs
One of Anthem’s lead producers listed on Saturday a few of the fixes that are coming with the game’s launch day patch. Players can expect the patch to go live on the game’s release date, which is February 22nd.
Here’s the list of fixes that the developer revealed:
- Getting shot by invisible people. This is streaming related. Especially on slower/full hard drives. Patch makes it much better.
- Crashes/disconnects when talking to people in Fort. This is faction point related. Fixed
- Loading screens rarely not completing. More fixes there.
- Improved audio performance
- Opening chests (counting challenges) will have a large radius. If anyone in your squad opens it, you should get credit for the open.
- Fixed an issue where some folks said they had completed all of the trials but couldn’t get into the tomb
- Xbox settings not being saved for some folks is fixed
- Performance on ALL platforms will continue upward. Smoother frame rate, fixed hitches. Etc
- Day 1 patch has some optimization for 5400/7200 rpm and/or fragmented drives.
What do you think of this news? If you’ve played it then what’s your opinion of Anthem so far? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.